Dr Simon Coffey logo

What Do I Do Next?

If you think you have symptoms of joint pain, it is prudent to get it evaluated and treated before your condition progresses to permanent joint damage and disability. You can visit your primary doctor or an orthopaedic specialist or rheumatologist who specialises in arthritis and bone and joint health.